As some
one has said, that every person repents for his or her misdeeds… such a misdeed of mine has left me in trance.
All that I can do is just pray for her to be fine, that's the least I could do.
I told her that if she needs blood I could donate it to her, but she rejected
it and said that she'd get it from the blood bank. I am just trying to help her
keep her spirits up and high. She didn't even tell to her best thing about
this, but me… I should have understood it, that it wasn't fake, 'coz love isn't
a thing to be faked, it just happens, to me, to others and to all of us… Not
just with us, but everything of theirs… The hair, the eyes, the smile, the
face, each and everything.
I was a
little heart broken yesterday, but when she talked to me, it just set a relief
to my senses… I was tensed, about what would she be going through, I have done
this thing to her, although unintentionally, or even intentionally, but not to
hurt her, just to make her realize… But that wasn't supposed to happen, as the
who was supposed to realize was me, not her.
She even
accepted my apologies but I am sure that she must be heart broken with the way
I treated her-- like a devil… I even called her that, not directly, but
indirectly… This wasn't supposed to happen at all…! I can't bear this, hurting
her so badly… She didn't deserved this, never ever… This is the thing that will
be always reminding me of what I did wasn't good, not for me and absolutely not
for her…! I ask myself if there is anyway that I could repay for my mistake,
and be with her, an see her happy, I am ready to do that… But all I need is
HER…!
I wish
I'd let her read this someday, and let her understand how much I was regretting
this… :'(

No comments:
Post a Comment